Effective date: March 13th, 2021.
My rules of engagement apply when contacting me via the contact form on this site, my social media accounts, or via e-mail. By contacting me using the aforementioned methods, you agree to the following:
- MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS ARE PERSONAL SPACES. Please do not use them to contact me regarding any web properties I own, administrate, moderate, etc. Instead, use the contact methods available to you within those sites. Additionally, please respect my space if I am not in the mood for discussion.
- If you are contacting me because you desire for me to appear as a special/celebrity guest at a convention; I am more than likely interested – please contact me via my contact page!
- If you are a casting researcher, director, or producer wishing to get in touch with me for a television or movie project, or if you wish to interview me for any reason: please contact me using my contact page.
- If you wish to contact me securely but are unsure how to use security technologies, please get in touch via my contact page to more information on how to contact me securely.
- While I am usually happy to engage with people, I have zero tolerance for abuse or harassment. If you contact me for the purpose of harassment or trolling, you are giving your implied consent for me to publish such communications (along with your IP address, email address, and other identifiers) publicly.
- Please do not ask me to join your pack or other group, the answer will be no.
- Please do not ask me to role-play with you.
- DO NOT ADD ME TO GROUP CHATS OR MESSAGES. DO NOT SEND ME GAME REQUESTS OR CHAIN MAIL. DO NOT SEND ME THINGS THAT ARE ANNOYING.
- While anonymous submissions are permitted, your IP address, browser fingerprint, and email address (where input) are logged and are available to me in the case of your abusive behavior.
- Don’t submit spam or advertisements of any kind; doing so WILL get you reported to various security providers such as StopForumSpam.
- Don’t use hateful speech, vulgar language, or slurs of any kind in communications with me.
- Hate mail will be published publicly, along with the IP address, browser fingerprint, and email address of those who send it. You’ve been warned.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the comment author not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Naia Ōkami, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
I reserve the right to moderate all comments made on this blog in any manner I see fit.