I enjoy very spicy food and I cook an amazing chili for those who also like the fire!
⚠️ WARNING – VERY HOT ⚠️
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 can of spicy chili beans
- 1lb of ground beef
- 3 ghost peppers
- 3 red chili peppers
- 3 habanero peppers
- 2 jalapeño peppers
- 1 green anaheim pepper
- 1tsp crushed red peppers
- 1tsp ground red peppers
- 1tsp cyanne peppee powder
- 2tsp chili powder
- McCormick® hot chili seasoning
- Dice peppers, store in bowl.
- Brown the ground beef in a pot on high and drain the grease
- Add tomato sauce, turn to low heat
- Add tomato paste, then put water in the small tomato paste can and add it as well.
- Add the peppers you previously diced.
- Add the crushed red peppers.
- Add your chili beans.
- Add the ground red pepper.
- Add the hot McCormick® mix.
- Add the cyanne pepper powder.
- Add the chili powder.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
Enjoy; it’s delicious and punishing at the same time!
Hellhound’s Delight – Chili Recipe (OLD)